I know I did blood spatters last year too, but I just love it… probably has to do with how much I love Dexter?
I used the 60 second Rimmell polish in Rapid Ruby and the Konad plates m13 and m21.
I have an awesome vampiress costume and no where to wear it… Halloween snuck up on me. I’ll probably watch scary movies with my fiance and eat chocolate though, which I can’t complain about of course. And his Mom gave us glow sticks. haha! I’ll be playing with those!
I did this one yesterday before going out to meet my parents, fiance, and fiance’s family for dinner. I love how well we all get along and have fun…
I can’t believe I was able to just do a french tip on my own nails instead of having to put pink first… its because of the Illamasqua Base Coat, I swear! It has kept my nails from getting stained! Now that I’ve used it all month, the stained part has grown out to the end and my real nails look normal again. I love that base coat so very much, thank you Illamasqua!
I used Orly – White Tips, then stamped the fishnet design from the konad plate m79 and finally, the straight ribbon strip from a rectangular essence stampy plate, with Konad – Black Pearl.
This took forever, but I love how it ended up! I wish it was sunnier so I could get a better picture, but here it is for now…
This is a layer of OPI – Black Onyx, a layer of Nicole by OPI – Nicole’s Nickel, a stripe of Black Onyx on the top corner with OPI – Sanguine on top of that black stripe, then the bow stamped with Konad white!
I also put the Shellac base coat first, then at the end I did the Shellac top coat and cured it 2x so that this will last… hopefully at least a week and a half or 2? 🙂
I love that Konad bow plate, I need to use it more often. It is m7.
(I’m adding a black with silver glitter nail art striping polish to the Halloween Giveaway, I thought it would be a good one to go with those!)
– I just pre-ordered Anne from rescuebeauty.com so I’m finally going to get my hands on it!
– My picks from the Let it Snow and the Muppets collections are coming this week, and I couldn’t resist a couple of the new BB Coutures.
– I’m tasting the food at the venue I hope to have my wedding reception at, wish me luck, all that needs to happen is that the food is good… oh pleeeeease.
– What dark red shimmer will stamp well over a dark color? They don’t really make red chromes to stamp with! I have the red Sally Hansen Chrome but its more like a pink. I thought I’d at least be successful with the Glitter Gal Red holo, but look… I put it over Illamasqua Taint and it didn’t really come out!
Anyone know of a good red chrome or shimmer to stamp over a dark color?
– My newest Wish List -> Revlon Starry Pink, Nicole by OPI Sounds Grape To Me, Finger Paints Cordur Orange, Duri Grape Swirl, and MAC Dark as Night lip gloss.
– I’m so excited about going back to New Orleans this week I could explode! What shall I do with my nails for the trip… hmmmmm……..
I wore this one for days and days, until it was just about to fall off. I loved it so much! I put it on the night we went roller skating at this old historic roller rink in LA.
So if you look at my last post, I started with the China Glaze – Shocking Pink, but then I took the Color Club – Screamin Fuschia and went over it in places so that it had a neon pink with neon reddish pink blend. I stamped over it with Konad Black Pearl.
The plate I used for this one was A10, which you can actually buy at that place in the link root, but I think I got it from TransDesign or ChezDelaney.
It isn’t summer anymore so I guess I won’t be doing neon again for a while!